- My husband doesn't like sweets much - or so he says
- cookies always get made on the first snow
- I think cookies are a hassle to make, I don't know why - maybe all the measuring cups and spoons yet I love to cook everything else...and I love to eat cookies
- my daughter loves to bake - normally she is the cookie maker in our house
- oranges are no longer safe in our home - if there is an orange my husband believes cookies need made...
We have amazing friends / neighbors who make amazing desserts and thankfully are kind enough share!
Over the last month we have tried 2 amazing cookie recipes that were brought to us...so good that my husband hides them, tells everyone they are horrible, whatever he has to do to have one more taste of these amazing cookies. I will confess to eating the last cookie the other day...I couldn't help myself. I have a batch in the oven, and thought while I was thinking of it I would share...cranberry orange and dark chocolate chip cookies